This holiday season, The Women’s Center needs your help to make the holidays brighter for our clients whose lives have been impacted by domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking, and child abuse. 98% of our clients live at or below the poverty line and the ever-changing landscape around COVID 19 created even more barriers and challenges for them. Victims faced the same difficulties that many of us have; losing their job, caring for loved ones, navigating new school requirements etc — all on top of the trauma from the violence experienced in their life.
This is why we are asking for your help! You can donate food to help us assemble these boxes and we also have a gift program where you adopt a family and provide gifts from their wish list!
You can help make this holiday season a little easier for the many families we serve by signing up to support one, two, or all of our holiday programs!
Thanksgiving and December Holiday Food Boxes
- Thanksgiving Food Box registration required by Oct. 22.
- December holiday Food Box registration required by Nov 23.
- Food will need to be delivered to The Women’s Center. After you have signed up, the Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch with more specific directions.
Gifts for the Holidays
- Buying a gift for one of our clients and their family is a fun and effortless way to make an enormous impact on someone this holiday season. We provide you with all the information you need to make someone’s December that much more special. Sign up below.
- Registration required below by Dec. 6
- After you are matched with a family, the Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch with more specific directions about how to deliver the gifts. Gifts will need to be delivered to The Women’s Center by December 10.