Current Support Groups
Below are our upcoming support groups. Stay tuned for more!
- Around the Table: A food, cooking, and nutrition series for parents and caregivers
- Mindful nutrition for parents & caregivers! Enjoy hands-on cooking, conversations and sharing techniques for feeding ourselves and our families without stress.
- Learn budget-friendly shopping strategies, try low-cost healthy recipes at each session, practice stress management and mindfulness techniques, and receive a free workshop cookbook with all of these recipes!
- Tuesdays, 10-11:30 AM starting September 12th and concluding October 18th
- REGISTRATION REQUIRED. To register, please call 262.542.3828.
- Open to all survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and human trafficking and the parents and caregivers of survivors.
- Wednesday Workshop
- 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month, 6:00-7:15 PM
- Friends and Family Support Group
- Thank you for expressing interest in our Friends and Family Support Group! Stay tuned for updates on when our next session is available.
Alongside each of our support groups, The Women’s Center also publishes a semi-regular podcast focused on healing from trauma. Each episode shares strategies to heal and move beyond the trauma inflicted by domestic and sexual violence. Check out our podcast catalog HERE!