To: Thursday, July 25th, 2019 at 9:00 AM
Summer Showcase Series:
Presented by: Graphicolor Printing
Join us on July 25 to learn about the Waukesha County Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force from co-chairs Eric Calvino, Permanency Services Supervisor Waukesha County Child & Family Services Division, and Diane Ripple, Director of Programs & Services at The Women’s Center. Hear about the progress made by the Task Force in their first year, since the Anti-Human Trafficking Summit was held in June 2018.
Coffee and breakfast from Mama D’s Coffee will be available at 7:30am and the program will begin at 7:45am, with opening remarks from Executive Director Angela Mancuso followed by a presentation by Eric and Diane leaving time for questions and optional tours of the agency from 8:30 – 9am.
All Summer Showcase Series events are free to attend but registration is required using the form below. Please call 262.547.4600 with any questions.
The mission of the Waukesha County Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force is to address human trafficking through a victim-centered, multi-disciplinary, collaborative community effort. We are invested in educating communities to:
- Increase awareness of human trafficking
- Decrease the demand for commercial sex
- Provide human trafficking survivors with access to treatment and support
- Collaborate with other organizations in the fight against human trafficking
- Equip the anti-trafficking community with the tools to effectively fight all forms of human trafficking
SAVE THE DATE for the final Summer Showcase:
- August 15, 7:30am – Unprecedented Demand: Past, Present, & Future, featuring Angela Mancuso, Executive Director.