Support through in-kind contributions is appreciated. Due to storage limitations, we accept NEW/UNOPENED items only. We request donations of used clothing, furniture, toys, or housewares be given to:
- Goodwill (closest location is 1400 Nike Drive, Waukesha)
- Hope Center (directly across the street at 502 N. East Ave, Waukesha)
- Lake Country Caring (603 Progress Drive, Hartland, call
262.367.6670 prior to dropping off furniture)
In turn, these agencies allow our clients to shop for their needs free of charge.
Please call us at 262.522.3813 with questions.
We are in need of the following items:
- School supplies (click here for a full list)
- Toilet paper
- Paper towel
- Canned carrots
- Canned fruit — applesauce, pineapple, pears, oranges
- Canned kidney beans
- Coffee creamer
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Hamburger Helper
- Instant mashed potatoes
- Mayo/Miracle Whip
- Pasta sauce — alfredo, marinara
- African American hair care products (perms, grease, moisturizer, gel)
- Diapers (sizes 4, 5, & 6)
- Summer pajamas (sizes L, XL, 2XL)
- Women’s underwear (sizes 7-12)
- Gift cards: Fuel only gas cards, Walgreens, Meijer, Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, WE Energies “Gift of Energey”, Elders
Shop for all of these items easily using our Amazon Wish List!
Amazon does not provide donor information when they ship your wish list purchases, so to be acknowledged for your gift, please mark the “This is a gift” checkbox in your cart before you checkout. When you get to the gift options section, include your name and address in the “Gift Message” text box.