A helpful way to support our mission is by providing new, unopened items frequently used by our clients and in our operations. A list of our current needs is below, which is updated weekly to reflect things that are the highest priority.
After the harrowing experiences our clients endure, our goal is to restore dignity, confidence, and self-respect, and to live this to the best of our ability, we supply clients with NEW items only.
We are also mindful of the cost in time and money to sort through and dispose of used items and food that is past its expiration date, and we therefore request that no expired food or used items of any kind be delivered to The Women’s Center.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are operating at a limited capacity and request that donations be left on the carts outside the doors of our main entrance. NO used items will be allowed in the building.
If you have questions about in-kind donations, please email us.
Shop for all of our Wish List items easily using our Amazon Wish List!
Please note: To view this Wish List, you must be logged into your Amazon account through a web-browser. Amazon does not provide donor information when they ship your wish list purchases, so to be acknowledged for your gift, please mark the “This is a gift” checkbox in your cart before you checkout. When you get to the gift options section, include your name and address in the “Gift Message” text box
The following items are currently high priority – only NEW items will be accepted:
- Bath towels
- Bottles of water (individually packaged, 8 oz mini-bottles preferred)
- Clorox or Kirkland disinfecting wipes
- Swiffer Sweepers
- Brooms and dustpan kits
- Laundry detergent (scent-free + dye-free)
- Tracfone minutes
- Latex-free disposable gloves
- Masks (N-95 and surgical preferred, handmade and other also appreciated)
- Alcohol wipes
- Paper towels
- Blank journals and adult activity books
- Headphones/earbuds for adults
- Plastic folders
- Composition notebooks
- Combs/brushes for African American hair
- Slippers/house shoes (adult sizes 6-10)
- Ladies underwear (L-2XL)
- Gift cards: Fuel-only gas cards, Walgreens, Meijer, Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, WE Energies “Gift of Energy”, Elders, Waukesha County bus tickets, Milwaukee County bus cards
Non-perishable food needed:
- Mac and cheese
- Coffee creamer
- Pasta sauce
- Alfredo sauce
- Barbeque sauce
- Granola bars
- Mashed potatoes
- Rice: brown and white
- Hamburger helper