Support through in-kind contributions is appreciated. Due to storage limitations, we accept NEW/UNOPENED items only. We request donations of used clothing, furniture, toys, or housewares be given to:
- Goodwill (closest location is 1400 Nike Drive, Waukesha)
- Lake Country Caring (603 Progress Drive, Hartland, call
262.367.6670 prior to dropping off furniture)
In turn, these agencies allow our clients to shop for their needs free of charge.
Please call us at 262.547.4600 with questions.
Shop for all of our Wish List items easily using our Amazon Wish List!
Amazon does not provide donor information when they ship your wish list purchases, so to be acknowledged for your gift, please mark the “This is a gift” checkbox in your cart before you checkout. When you get to the gift options section, include your name and address in the “Gift Message” text box.
We are in need of the following items:
- Alfredo sauce
- Salad dressing
- Mayo/Miracle Whip
- Granola bars
- Single-serve snacks
- Disinfecting wipes
- Batteries (AA/AAA)
- Paper towel
- Flat irons
- Wash cloths
- Heavy blankets
- Sheets (twin size only)
- Combs/brushes for African American hair
- African American hair care products (ORS brand)
- Relaxers (ORS brand)
- Slippers/house shoes (adult sizes 6-10)
- Gift cards: Fuel only gas cards, Walgreens, Meijer, Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, WE Energies “Gift of Energey”, Elders, Waukesha County bus tickets, Milwaukee County bus cards