Directions from I-43
- Coming from the West: Exit at the Waukesha/Big Bend exit (Hwy 164) and turn left.
- Coming from the East: Exit at the Waukesha/Big Bend exit (Hwy 164) and turn right.
- Keep going straight into Waukesha. The road will turn into S. East Ave.
- Follow S. East Ave. to Carroll University, where the road turns into N. East Ave.
- Continue past Carroll University. The Women’s Center will be on your right, before the railroad tracks.
Directions from I-94
- Exit at Hwy. F (Redford Blvd) & WI 74 (formerly 164) and turn south onto Hwy F.
- Turn left onto Moreland Blvd./US-18.
- Turn right onto White Rock Avenue
- Turn right onto East Main St.
- Turn left onto N. East Ave.
- Go past the railroad tracks. The Women’s Center will be on your left.