COVID-19: Continued Programming
The safety and well-being of our clients, staff and volunteers continues to be our priority, and we will be looking to resume our in-person programming in the coming weeks. Until then, The Women’s Center continues to respond to survivors and the community through our 24-Hour Hotline, emergency shelter, rape crisis response, tele-advocacy, and virtual programming.
We are pleased to share our new virtual resources:
- The Wednesday Workshop: Supporting Survivors of Sexual and Domestic Violence podcast shares helpful insights for survivors, service providers, and community members alike with each episode.
- Video resources are now available for children and youth, including storytime recordings and fun activities to do at home.
- Our blog continues to be updated with posts explaining our programming and providing other resources.
As a reminder:
- All individual volunteer shifts and volunteer groups remain cancelled.
- Any events or external meetings scheduled at The Women’s Center will not be held in person until further notice.
- We are only accepting in-kind donations of NEW and unopened items, which should be placed on the carts outside the main entrance. Please check out our Donation Wish List for our highest priority items.
Please call our 24-Hour Hotline at 262.542.3828 if you have any questions or wish to be connected to services.
Thank you for the support you have provided over the past two months. You are our strongest supporters – our extended family – and your partnership means so much to us and our clients.