The Women’s Center offers trainings and presentations designed to challenge myths and stereotypes about domestic violence, sexual assault, and child abuse. We provide participants with resources that can help them address these issues in their own life or the life of someone they know.
Trainings and presentations are tailored specifically for your school, business or organization and can be held at your location or another agreed upon venue. Past trainings and presentations have been provided for:
- Grade schools, middle schools and high schools
- Technical colleges and universities
- Law enforcement
- Community centers
- Civic organizations
- Healthcare organizations and medical providers
- Professional and social service organizations
- Faith-based organizations
For more information or to arrange a presentation please contact The Women’s Center at 262-547-4600.