To: Sunday, December 24th, 2017
The holiday season is almost here. While this time of year is typically filled with warmth and joy for many of us, our clients often face a season of uncertainty. We especially appreciate the extra community support to provide holiday meals and gifts for those we serve. You can help spread joy in many ways:
- Supply a food box for Thanksgiving; we’ll provide the turkey while you take care of the trimmings. (Sign up by Nov. 10th)
- Adopt a family to provide Gifts Under the Tree. Receive a special shopping wish list for an individual or family of up to six people and provide wrapped presents. (Sign up by Nov. 17th)
- Give a food box for the December holidays; a suggested shopping list will be provided. (Sign up by Dec. 12th)
- Volunteer to decorate our facility, sort donated gifts, or staff one of our events. Dates and times for volunteer opportunities are flexible.
- Provide in-kind support by donating items from our Holiday Wish List.
Register now using the form below or complete our Volunteer Registration Form and return it to our Volunteer Coordinator.
If you have any questions, please call our Volunteer Coordinator at 262-522-3845.
Volunteer Registration Form
Download our Holiday Programs Suggested Shopping List